Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The 2 best pumpkins in the whole patch!




Well, I'm responsible for making one of these pumpkins and Jamie is responsible for the other. Any guesses? Well if you think that I sewed the pumpkin costume for Jaxon you are right...and by that I mean that Jamie made the costume. I carved the puking pumpkin. I'm having a hard time determining which one is cooler. In other news, Jamie got called to be the second counselor in the young women's program.....and I'm still on the activities committee without her. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I still have to plan the ward Christmas party. I'll probably drag her into it. Jaxon had his 2 month check up this last Monday and is in the 92% for weight and 84% for height. 15 pounds and 24 " long. He is so dang fun. We get him to laugh all the time. He burps louder than I have ever burped in my life and the gas is incredible. It sounds like he should be deflating by how much air comes out of this kid.

4 comments:

~~Heidi~~

That is so good. Great job guys. I love the spitup from the pumpkin, you guys must have had that happen one to many times! He is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see him in person!

c-natalie-l-k-l

Congrats on your new calling, Jamie! And great work to both of you on the pumpkins! They are AWESOME!!! Jaxon is so cute.

The Greenwoods

JAXON IS THE CUTEST PUMPKIN EVER! BUT THE SPIT UP PUMPKIN IS GREAT TOO

Sarah

hey there!! nice blog. Love the peuking pumpkin. :) I've never seen anything like it. Love it. But gotta say Jaxon is WAY better. He is way way cute. Watch out Andie! So Matt...I am Activities in our new ward! Whoo-hoo. Good thing I got some good training from you and Jamie. Sorry you lost her though. I have a feeling she might still be around to help:)