Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's a good day when...

Your 2 1/2 year old hops in bed for the night and looks down and says "it's clean" as he's wiping his hand over the sheets... and then immediately looks at the wall and realizes that all the crayon has mysteriously disappeared from the wall above his bed..with the same surprised reaction of...."it's clean"!!

It somehow makes all of the loads of laundry done, and several instances of scrubbing bedroom walls up to this point all worth it....well..almost :)

p.s. if you don't have a Clean Eraser in your house I have found that plain ol' white toothpaste gets crayon off of walls...it's amazing! AND please don't think that I don't wash Jaxon's sheets because I do it EVERY week...he is just one dirty drooly boy! :)

1 comments:

Tiffany

so sweet. :) Keep blogging! I will read them! Congrats on your new baby girl. I love how sweet Jaxon is with her in the video.