Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shabby Apple

This post is for all you fashionistas out there!! The other week Matt's sisters asked if I wanted to help host a Shabby Apple party with them, and to my amazement, I am! For those of you who know me, know that party planner is not really my thing, but the more I think about it, the more I get excited about it, especially because Shabby Apple has the cutest dresses! You should check out their website at: http://www.shabbyapple.com/!
Shabby Apple
Held at my house (email me for directions and adress at
jamiependleton@gmail.com)
on Wednesday March 12th
From 6:30-8:00 pm.

I hope that everyone can come, so bring your friends, family, and anyone else who you think would enjoy it!

* on tuesday march 11th we are hosting one up in Draper, so if that is more convenient for you, let me know and I will post more information about it!

7 comments:

Ash

Jam I love my dresses that I have from Shabby Apple, they are so cute! I am in. I totally need another one. Hope you don't mind me coming?

Kersten

What a fun blog!

Steelefamily

I havent been on for a while but I am so excited for Matts parents and sister. We miss you all.

Anonymous

These dresses are really cute! You have great taste Jaime:)

Sara

So I haven't seen jaxon in forever... I think Christmas!! He is still so cute!! We live right by each other you think I would have seen him sooner!!! You guys make a cute kid!!!Also your inlaws are really pretty people!!! Your mother in law looks flawless! Amazing!

Anonymous

See Here or Here

Sara

Hey I am going private so I need your email address!!