Friday, November 30, 2007

Zzzzz...so sleepy

This past weekend we broke out the "jumperoo" for Jaxon, so today I put him in it, thinking that he would just be totally excited about this unknown contraption of his and that he would just giggle and laugh the whole time, which he did at first; however, as I was at the computer I noticed all I was hearing was silence and I looked over my shoulder at him and this is what I saw.




It was the cuttest and funniest thing that I have seen in a while from him! I love having such a cute, chubby, baby boy!! I guess his "jumperoo" isn't as exciting as I thought it would be for him!

6 comments:

~~Heidi~~

Cute, he will get to where he loves it! TY loved jumping, that kept him happy for a little while! The good old jumparoo.

Andrea and Justin

I love that he fell asleep. He is doing what all the Pendletons love most!

c-natalie-l-k-l

Those are great pics!!! Kids are so funny. I love his cheeks! I am impressed by his weight. :) Where did he get it from??? Not from you two!

Ben & Sheri

So cute! I want to come play too!!!

Ash

Jam,
This is the cuttest picture ever. Lovin it. You guys did such a good job tonight. I am sad I am not on your friends list. Just teasing.

Tate Family

I wish Holden liked his this much...
Hey just discovered your Referedum comment. I'm a bit slow...